This delicate flower, called "violet"( Latin Víola), lives in the fields and on the home window sills. More than seven hundred species of plants of the family of violet make the flower unique. It is used as an ornamental plant, used in cooking, aromatherapy and folk medicine. With it are associated rites and conspiracies in various folk magic. For example, if you put a fresh flower under the insole under the insole, you can expect tenderness and love from his side( a three-color violet).So our grandmothers attracted lovers to their lives.
Traditional medicine uses many types of violet in the treatment and prevention of various ailments.
- Violeta fragrant( Viola odorata) effectively fights stagnant phenomena in the lungs, with fragility of blood vessels and increased sensitivity of the skin. In the leaves and flowers of this plant contains a significant amount of salicylic acid( aspirin).Infusions of this plant have a slight analgesic, they rinse their mouth and throat. Leaves of violets fragrant tr
- Violet syrup is prepared from flowers of viola, it is used as a natural dye and laxative.
- Violet tri-color, or pansy( Víola trícolor) is sometimes incorrectly called Ivan-da-Marya. In different parts of this plant contains a large number of alkaloids - violet, inulin, sapolin. This is what determined the use of wild pansies in the treatment of a variety of diseases - from toothache to scrofula, from coughing to hernia. A tablespoon of dry herb to insist in a glass of boiling water for two hours. Take one tablespoon three to four times a day. Use as a hot lotion.
- Violet is pubescent( Viola hirta L) short-haired, considered wild and weeds. In folk medicine, infusions are used to treat coughs, runny nose, headaches for colds, hernia and cramps. The plant has an anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect.
- The grandmother's recipe says: a teaspoon of dried violet violet grass to pour a glass of boiled water at room temperature and to insist for two hours in a closed jar. Take two tablespoons three times a day.
- Violets canine( Víola canína) in the people has many other names - violet, rannik, core. The plant has a mild laxative effect, a powerful diuretic and anesthetic. Water infusion is used for coughing, pain in the chest, for colds and hoarseness of voice, for bronchitis and tumors.
The crushed leaves of the plant in the form of poultices are applied to the wounds. For this, three tablespoons of dry or fresh herb are boiled with boiling water, wrap the hot mixture in gauze and apply to a sore spot.
Preparations from the roots of violets are used as a strong emetic.
Aromatherapy uses plants of the species of violet as a source of essential oil cultures. For the production of aromatic oils "Victoria" and "Parma" varieties are specially grown. Intensive-green, viscous liquid with a characteristic floral smell - such is the oil obtained from the leaves of the violet fragrant. From the flowers of the plant, a yellow-green aromatic oil with a pronounced rich floral flavor is obtained.
As a cosmetic product, violet oil is used for skin itching, rashes and abscesses.
The delicate fragrance of the fragrant violet soothes the nervous system, promotes rapid relaxation, has a strong anti-stress effect and strengthens the heart.
Aromatic oil of violets at home helps in the treatment of catarrh, bronchitis, colds and oral infections, relieves headaches, cleanses the pores of the face, treats veins. Apply it in the treatment of anemia, obesity, gastritis, arthritis, diathesis, angina, with Botkin's disease and as a strong diuretic.
To use aromatic oil Aromatic oils - will they help in difficult times? in treatment is usually used in three ways - inhale oil directly from the bottle, apply to the body on points or scatter oil around the room. However, a more effective method is the use of an aroma lamp and the preparation of a snuff.
To aroma lamp Aroma lamps - will create the atmosphere pour water and add twenty drops of essential oil Essential oils and conception: can roses help? .Light a candle and turn on meditation music. The smelling salt is prepared like this.
- In ordinary table salt add 20-30 drops of aromatic oil and mix thoroughly. Then pour into a polyethylene or cloth bag and tightly sew it or steam it with an iron. Make a few small holes through which you can take an aromatherapy session.
- Aromatic oils can be added to bath water;In cosmetic means - tonics, creams, gels;In water for washing floors in the house. It will cleanse space, body and soul.
Aromatherapy centuries ago proved its healing effect on humans. The aromas of nature instead of tablets strengthen immunity and help to recover naturally.